malay.version: the things that was hurt you :)

just a little girl with a wonderfull dream . want to go far away from here . like fairytail world. that full of dream. wanna great life with family , friend and the one that can take my full heart . the girl that love to dream : nadira fareena azami . 17 years old and school at somewhere in selangor . like this blog ? follow me :) . hate this blog ? who care about it ?

the things that was hurt you :)

hai~ Assalamualaikum. . . it's me! naradira. i'm in my way making a new story on my new blog. feel free to follow me ok :) but, it's not the things that i wanna talk about today. it's about 'someone' that make my heart ache just by looking at him. yes. it's 'him'. a special guy for me. i always said to my friend " aku minat dia kerana iman yang dia ada " , " aku suka dia kerana ilmu Allah yang dia ada" , " aku minat dia kerana agama dia ". yes. that was totally true. i really wanna talk about him everyday. i sure, if he was a same class with me, i'll be a very attention at the class. just by hearing his voice, that makes my day fill with joyness. i would like to see him every day and every secand, perhaps? i know he was being too clever that he'll never notice me or notice my feeling. it's true. my feeling towards him is being too much, day by day. i wanna see his smile everry seconds day. i wanna hear his voice everyday that make me crazy about the holidays. that make my holiday get into trouble becouse of him. i smile when i remember the things about him and my sister. my sister get to know him well. opps. not very well. but, it kind of 'a friend?' maybe. i can't blame my sister that was too friendly with him. since she didn't even know my feeling towards him. it's only me. only me who know how much i like him. aren't you curious about something? yes. good. i know that i always said 'like' , 'likes' , 'my crush' , 'interest' , 'intresting'. but not the word 'LOVE' i use. i don't know how to say this. but, it's hard for me to say the word 'love'. as i can that word to my father, mother, brother and my sisters. but now him. it's not that i did't 'love'. i don't know. but, i'm making a decisoin that the word 'love' is for the who love me back. and the word 'love' is for my future husband. *blushing* omoo. what i;m thinking? noo. i didn't right to say that right? i'm just 18 and saying all fo those word make my blushing. auwww.! *grinning* let's continue. don't take them serious ok? it just a joke i made. *giggle* let see, i didn't use the word 'love' is becouse i'm scared. yes. i'm too scared to use that word to him. i don't know why. but my heart saying that it's not right ot say the word towards him until he become mine (i don't even know how long it's take to make he mine. maybe 100years? it's too long isn't? well. it just my dream i guess) let see, today, i saw him. i saw him with his smile at his handsome face. i don't know how long it take for me to looked away. auww Iman, please let he get away from my mine. it's hurt to see him if he didn't become mine! why he must being too far from me? it would become the best if he will glued to my side and i can carry him everywhere i'm going. and showing this handsome boy is mine. and always be. i smile when i write this. it just too funny when i imagine the things. tat will be a very amazing feeling ever! *giggle* lastly for today. yes. it's the end of today's story. it's about him. please don't be hate or being mean to me as i write down this. it just the way to showed my feeling towards him. couse it was hurt if we keep it and nobody knows. it hurt like hell. couse you don't even have a friend to talk about this things. no one will hear your story. and your friend is just doing their work and totally ignored me. it hurt isn't?do you ever feel the feeling like that? that you will think that no one will be one your side if you're falls. and no one will being a helper for you if you're in trouble. i got to know the feeling was. even i have smile ear to ear to hide the sadness, tiredness, hurtness feeling ever. it's okey for me right know. but i don't know what will happen after this. so, for the conclusion, let live with a very happy person while we can laugh, smile and crying at the same time. couse we don't know when we will be like this once more. of we lose it, we will missing it for the rest of our live. bE hapPy everYonE :)

 
sistar19 :) have not gone around any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment