malay.version: siblings loves :)

just a little girl with a wonderfull dream . want to go far away from here . like fairytail world. that full of dream. wanna great life with family , friend and the one that can take my full heart . the girl that love to dream : nadira fareena azami . 17 years old and school at somewhere in selangor . like this blog ? follow me :) . hate this blog ? who care about it ?

siblings loves :)

HYE. HYE. HYE :) Assalamualaikum. are you having a good evening, my dear readers? hee. i love you too much so, i'm too happy to wrote this. hee. today is my happiest day ever to my life.(just maybe). no better than this. i wanna have a very good life. hee. i'm getting weird here. opps! hey. wanna know about something? today, i'm having a triple date. haha. don't get insane guys! it's a girls date anyway. and i call it triple caise it the three of us going out. or we call it date. let call it date shall we? couse i think i love to spend time with them. even there's a time i got cought about my friend behavour. well. i didn't blame me why i did that. it her is got wrong way to go. well. i'm her friend right? i have to make sure the things will always be right. and after that, somethimes i think 'she's not innoncent as i think she is'. don't blame me! i'm not that cuel to think like that. she's the one who make me think that way. *pout* opps! i'm getting innoncent here! *gigle* haha. well. in the end, we were having a very good time anyways. thanks to them too. hey. i didn't say that she's the who is wrong. YOU the one who say that! save your right! hhaha! ok. i'm sorry. i'm not that cruel. i had said that right. hehe. 
yeah. you right. at first, we were palnned to study at libary. sorry, but the libary was  close. i can't understand! why they must close today? it's monday for god sake! they are the insane oen! erhh. then, we decide to having a study group at KFC. but the KFC too. is the one who i have to blame. they don't even have wifi. crazy isn't? lame kfc or what? after having a little chit-chat and a little snack. they come over to my house to having a looked at oral. well. it's me who is cruel here. hehe. opps. don't attack me first! i don't do anything cruel ok. i'm innonent! actually, i already got my oral from my sister! hehe. w-well. t-that not very c-cruel right? hehe. after having a little information about our oral, we having a make-up season! haha. a looked from my friend is too funny back then. the colopur of her lips was too bright. can you imagine it? i pink colour! haha. it's too faunny. thanks to her. i got my daily laugh. 
ok. that was just the opening. the thing that i wanna talk is about my oral test! hehe. what? why tou angry? am i doing something wrong? no right? so let's get back to reality. wait. i mean the oral paper. not the oral presentation ok. ok. you know who did my oral? auwww. it's like a spesialist! the oral for me only. auw. it's like a dream. hehe. from first. my teacher had said that the oral test is for individual. and i got one from her to. but then, my teacher said thar we should to this in group. 2 or 3 people will do. so. yeah. i can't say no to that. it my teacher after all. my first oral from her is about hijab. it's a simple essay about hijab. and it easy to remember. but. you know my teacher. i love to obbey my teacher dicision right? 
for my group oral test. i was realy strees to fine the oral. it's realy frusrated. to tell her about that. and beg her ro redo it. it embrassment! well. the forst oral is not my request. it her who wanna do that. but, then. urh! the teacher. i blame her for what happen. hehe. fine. sorry! then, for freking 5 days after. then, i had courage to tell her about my oral. first, she didn't understand it. but. you know me. i have to tell her in what happen. even i don't like it, or it embrassment me. i have to do it to my sake right?well. i'm pity her too. couse she just finish her exam. i'm so sorry. at firsst, i don't know what topic i wanna take. but, after all, i decide to take a topic about hjiab's too. i don'[t know why. but it kinda interesting. couse, it about fashion too right? about how they waer hijab and why they wear hijab in a modern era. i love that. and thanks to her brilliant brain that was work at that time. hehe.then, after having  difficult think, embrassment, day and whatever it take, the oral finished one day before the oral presentation. it's ok for me. but maybe not for my patner couse she have to memories them is a short time. i have my personal oral but she doesn't . i hope she can do it really well this time. i really hope so. 
AND the biggest thank you to her for make this for me. i really greatfull to have her in my siblings. and thank to my mother as well to born her in that way. hee. i can't stop grin. and for my happiness, i just get to know about her blog and i find something that my heart thouch. auww! i really love that post. hehe. she make my picture and my sister as her phone wallpaper. auww. i really wanna hug her tight as posible. well. it's time to reveal it right? heee. ok. ok. fine. be patient pleasee. hehe.ok. she is my sister, my second sister, a third of my siblings, nur iradah bte azami :) 
suprised? oh. don't be. everyone know she's a brilliant girl anyway. haha. ok. thanks to my other sister too. my first sister, she already gave alot to me. i can;t describe it in word. but not as much as my parents of course. don't get me wrong. my thirs sister too. even she did't have money, she keep buy me present such as clothes and else. even we keep fighting each other. hee. and my only brother. even he's really make me going crazy. but he actually a very good brother. sometimes i don't get it. what was he doing, or what was he think. i don't know. he 's tiredsome. hehe, anyway. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH TILL I WANNA TALK ABOUT THEM EVERYTIME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment