malay.version: a lovely sister.

just a little girl with a wonderfull dream . want to go far away from here . like fairytail world. that full of dream. wanna great life with family , friend and the one that can take my full heart . the girl that love to dream : nadira fareena azami . 17 years old and school at somewhere in selangor . like this blog ? follow me :) . hate this blog ? who care about it ?

a lovely sister.

hai! assalamualaikum~~ we meet again. *grinned* today, i wanna write somthing about someone. opss. not boyfriend. but girl-friend. hee. it's about my friend. i know him for about 4 years. but it just 1 year i have know her better. the remain 3years just a friend. not best friend. or what. just a classmate. nothing special but i got to know her better this years. that make me regret why i can't be friend with her for the remain 3years? she don't think she is my friend now. but it more like a sister for me. a sister that i never has. *grinned* i always wanna a sister who took a got care of me. yes. she does. i always make an aeygoto her. maybe they don't like it or maybe it disgusting. but i comfortble with her. i comfortable how she care (maybe i'm the only one who feel like that) but, yeah. i feel comfortable around her. when we were alone, maybe i'm not a talkactive, but, i really wanna know her better. couse she's only friend who don't reveal her secret to me. she always with other friend. until recently, she talk about her problem and we get even close with that. i realise that i'm not too close with her until i spoke to EUNhara. Hara remind me to her. how can i don't know about her while we were a same class. that's how i really wanna know about her more. sometimes i will like . . . .
"fatennn~~~~ tengok sara tuhhh~~~" with my aeygo voice. 
"ape? sara buat ape?"  she ask without looking *hurt* :P
"dia marah nad" i pout
"sara. jangan la ganggu nad..." then sara  will stop. and i stucked my tongue at her. heee. or maybe like this. . . 

 "faten~~~ nad bosan la~~~~" i pout put my chin at the table in front her.
" mane yang laen?" she ask
"taktahu. EUNhara tinggal kan nad. dye pergi ngan wani kot" i reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment