malay.version: a dreaming girl *smile sweetly*

just a little girl with a wonderfull dream . want to go far away from here . like fairytail world. that full of dream. wanna great life with family , friend and the one that can take my full heart . the girl that love to dream : nadira fareena azami . 17 years old and school at somewhere in selangor . like this blog ? follow me :) . hate this blog ? who care about it ?

a dreaming girl *smile sweetly*

all eyes were stared at me with full of weird when i'm standing at the front door at my school hall. well. i just ignore their stare. i have my own point why i'm here. you can tell that i am the one weird among them. i'm dressing like going to nightclub or like some party. ouh. please. i do it for some reason here! 
before i'm going to where i am right now, i'm taking a selca. and upload it at Facebook. oh god. a lot of comment and like. they respon like having an artist here. i ignore all their eyes. and focus on my phone to reply all of the comment. the nonsense. the innocence. and my eyes still focus on what i'm actually doing here, my eyes spot at the parking lot. where's he? yes.he. why? can't i wait for my crush? he will take result of his exam.i really wanna know what he got after his hardwork. but, where is he? i;m waiting him like crazy like an hour right now. i'm purposely make up for 5ince, wearing a high heel, wearing this weird shirt. ouh. this is for him. ONLY. couse i don't wanna the other student recognize me as their sunbae. 
i'm back at my phone to see the comment on how i look today and see my crush. oh *blushing*. can't wait for that. i reply some of their comment and look at the parking lot. yes. again. and my eyes land at intrance. ouh my. how handsome a creature in front of my eyes. i'm just srated at him, ignoring a lot of  vibrating on my phone. i can't ignore the handsome creature in front of me just to look at the stupid comment. huh. i really wanna see his face closely. huh. iwannabehiswife!!!. *cover my mouth* 
i just stare at him until he dissapear on my sight. i sigh. he didn't notice me. he freaking ignoring me! *tears falling* maybe i'm not worth to get him. stop falling stupid tears! he not even know you! yes. he is my mr.malaysia. ok. i'm the one who choose this phase. so. i have to accept any of decision right? my tears stop falling when he get out from the hall. i keep straring at him *again* until he reach at his motorcyle. oh. he want to leave. my eyes blurring. tears keep falling again while i'm staring at him.
suddenly, he walked over to the hall. oh. maybe he left something? oh brain. stop thinking that he will find you. i'm stop looking at him an find if i have any things can wipe my tears while not destroy my make up. while i'm keep searching, i feel something on my cheek. i'm glanced up. and my heart beating like crazy. *oh. i'm going insane* he wipe my tears away. my eyes locked at his eyes. and suddenly he said.
"why you were crying? with that o-outfit."he stutter a bit. i bit my lips. and try to smile at him. not showing my joyness to see him this close. "i'm just having a hard time" i answer with my eyes t his lips. wow. he's tall than when he close to me. "ouh. i;m sorry. i think you keep straing at me early?" he ask. and my cheek red like crazy. wow. he knows. "i-i-i .." i was about to answer. but he said "ouh. i'm sorry if i'm scared you. if have a little bit work. so i have to go." i'm just nodded. he about to left but then he ask " err. what you name?" i'm blusshing."naradira" i answer slow. i can't say my real name to him right? maybe he will hate if he know me the real one. "ouh. naradira. nice name."he smile.then he pick out his cellhpone from his pocket. and said " c-can i take your n-no?"i'm just nodded. he give me his hpone. i can see the wallpaper, his picture with one girl. she look beuty. my heart drop. my smile disappear. i faked a smile and type my hpone no. but suddenly, he said "she's my sister," and i'm blusshing for a thousand already. i give him his phone. and my phone vibrate." that my no. keep it. and i will call you if i have a time." he smile and left. i'm looked down. embarrassed. then i heared someone call my name. it's him. i looked up. "bye.naradira" that was his last sentence. oh. i'm in haeven right? then i call his name.and he look at me "bye. mr.malaysia" he showing his weird. then i run to my car. oh god. what that? when i'm running, i can feel my foot hurt like crazy. then the last thing i know i fall down.......................
   "OUCH!" i half yelling. i look at surrounding. it's familiar.. i know this place.. but. hell yes! is this my room? and i was wearing my pijama. and what was early? is that freaking dream? i touch my head that hit the table next to my bad. i can feel the pain. i glance at the clock. it freaking 7a.m. huh wait.. is that just a dream? ouhh. how i wish to life at a dreamland.. ouh. i miss my mr.malaysia. for abour 1mounth i didn't see him around me. did he miss me? ouh. dreaming nadira. he didn't even know you. i can feel my eyes blurring. i touch my cheek. it sticky. am i crying while i'm sleepong? couse of that dream? ouh. and right there, my tears falling again. i wipe it. and take my towel to wash up and do my daily routine. then i come out from my room with a shock face from my family. and there i can hear they said ..
"i thought you late"
"what are dreaming to wake up you SO sooner"
 "what are you doing? nightmares?"
and a lot of comment about how early i wake up,.it's not a nightmares. but it a beuty dream. i sigh. i really wanna be his.his wife. oh god. it must be kidding. ok. that's my story today. it was freaking true. and i don't wanna forget even it juts a dream. ok. see you in the next blog. have a nice trip*smile widely*
##are you being tricked? oh. so sorry *evil laugh*
 i love the way sungjae sang at this song. i reallyyyy love to hear his voice. it was freaking heart broken*smile widely*

2 comments:

  1. hahhahahha..now i say that you weird n mysterious girl ever..hahahhaxx..what !! it's juz dream..oh no i thought that's was real ..ahhahaxx..keep it up girl .. !!! do the best ..maybe somedays he will knows who are u ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opsss. you know it's true? i thought i said that it just my fiction? oh man~~~

      Delete