malay.version: a little broken heart

just a little girl with a wonderfull dream . want to go far away from here . like fairytail world. that full of dream. wanna great life with family , friend and the one that can take my full heart . the girl that love to dream : nadira fareena azami . 17 years old and school at somewhere in selangor . like this blog ? follow me :) . hate this blog ? who care about it ?

a little broken heart

hello. assalamualaikum. i'm a muslim. so i have to great you like that even you are not muslim. haha. that was a nonsense of me. oh dear. who want to read about my blog anyway? *chuckled* it me who always read. and read again. anyway. it's my way to not forget about the things that made my happy easily. even i can't remember a whole things. mybe a half? a half is enough for me. especialy when it turn about my family and my friend. i really hope that i won't forget about that easyly. it will make my brain hurt too much. but i think i can handle it though. *smile brightly* well. that is only one thing that i want to talk about. it about my friend. not friends. but friend *smile* it not mean that she's only of my friend. but this friend is simple. everyone love her. me? just being a regular friend of her. *laugh* yes. she's the one i'm talking about. simle. tough. pure girl*maybe*. and she are very funny to not laugh about her. tough?yes. that is the one that i wanna said about. i just know about her personality this year. even we are friend about 4years already *chuckled* sometimes she was the only one that make me stress. well. i write about her just becouse i accidently open her blog link. and there. i was think that i'm a terrible perosn ever. how can i? how could i? why must i? that enough make my head spin. yes. she a broken heart girl yes. she is. well. i never be this honest. but now. yes. yes. and yes i know that mr.m of her is a playboy. i can see for the first time i saw him with her. urhh. i was really terrible. not that i know his secret. but, you know. i never and ever like him from the first time he come to my class. yes. i really hate him. why? oh. it just a past. but i still have something that he not clear about. what is it? you can find it yourself if you really want to know *chuckled* eh. back to that girl. ok. how can you say that he is not a player? firstly about the past. ok. enough. second. the first time he come to my class. he had a crush at the another girl. but that girl already reject him. and suddenly, he come to my friend and said that he was in love with her! erhh. i really don't wanna remember those. really! how can my friend say NO to who she had crush on? but, i maybe a litlle to late to tell about him. i'm busy with my hiatus maybe. urhh. and that time. i just have to give spirit to her. am i a fool? i think so. why i let her go out with a guy that i already know how terrible he was. errh. and now. he was TOTALLY broken heart with that guy. and the guy find another girls to fucking off! opss. yes. i know when i saw her eyes. and when i'm ask, she will act that nothing happen. wow. how tough you are friend? that's your dicision after all. and i? angry. angry. and angry. angry when i saw she think about that guy. that actully my fault. urh. really. i angry couse i don't wanna she think about that freaking guy. huh. i hate hat guy too much anyway. why must that guy who you wanna make a husband? wow. i really angry. *kidding maybe* and she already said that he was the last guy who she want to date. and now, the conclude, she follow her mother decision. who is she get marry. huh. its your future after all. anyway. i'm tired of writing while i'm in boil of angry, just wanna say. what i was going to do? huh. give me a reason why did i do these? and for her: i'm really really sorry for what i did. i will get these thing clear.  erm. i don't even have to mention her name right? you maybe know that girl. so i just have to write about her a little. anyway. someone give me advice. since i'm the one who always give advice. me myself don't have any idea what gonna do*pout*
what? we happy right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment