malay.version: sexy, free & single.

just a little girl with a wonderfull dream . want to go far away from here . like fairytail world. that full of dream. wanna great life with family , friend and the one that can take my full heart . the girl that love to dream : nadira fareena azami . 17 years old and school at somewhere in selangor . like this blog ? follow me :) . hate this blog ? who care about it ?

sexy, free & single.

hai! hai hai! today, my mood is change! overoll~ hehe. i love my mood today. hee. you know why? how can you know? even i didn't know about it? ermm. hehe. ok. do you remember? leeteuk twitter update? he said that 01/07/2012 will be realease their music video for sexy,free&single. huh, that very dispointed me! huh. i wait like a crazy infront my computer. you know? how tired i am? huh. but there nothing there! huh. hate that. i'm not hate you. just hate the memory. even at that night i upload all of your song in your 6th album. huh. tired. it's ok. last night, i get know that shindong update that the music video will realease today. but i don't know why. i just ignoring that. because i don't believe in you. haha. funny. after that, i waiting and waiting and waiting. erm. sorry for waiting for you. eh. your music video. not you. hehe. it's ok. i forgive that. hehe. and today. just after i'm coming home. i just go infront of my computer. for 3 days i be like that! huh. and i can see! oh no! the music video! WOW! that all i can say. PERFECT. haha. it just like a dream. hehe. the thing that make me mor suprise is! do you know what? a lyrics GULLIVER is write my EUNHYUK oppa. wah! so excited. haha. you look great. and the songs FROM U is write for all ELF. haha. great be an ELF. haha. see. i know my waiting will not be usefull. i know that from the start. haha. whatever. see the music video. i can tell you that was great. you will know how great it is :)

the songs list for super junior 6th album :-

No comments:

Post a Comment